Located in the heart of a 50-hectare vineyard and at the gateway to Montpellier, Le Domaine de Verchant, first 5-star hotel in the region, has 26 contemporary rooms with a refined style.
The hotel offers several services: 2 restaurants, 3 swimming pools, a SPA area, an event space, a wine cellar, a beach in the vineyard, etc.
“With WIHP, we have increased our direct revenue very quickly. Our booking volume increased by 169% as soon as our new website went live! They are experts in hotel digital marketing, they understand our business challenges and are very responsive.”
The hotel’s management wanted to improve its website, with a clearer presentation of its many points of sale and to simplify the customer experience.
The Domaine de Verchant sales and marketing teams were also keen to enhance their website:
- to increase bookings via their website;
- to be accompanied by responsive experts and specialists in digital marketing able to meet their expectations;
- to have functional control over the content of their website.
After an audit of the hotel’s digital marketing, our teams worked with the hotelier to draw up detailed specifications for the development of their website. Then, a digital action plan was deployed.
To meet the technical and commercial challenges of the client we have:
- Created a tailor-made website, with an adapted architecture and a fluid navigation for the Internet user on all supports;
- Delivered a simple and functional CMS to update their content in real time;
- Implemented a search engine optimization and metasearch strategy to strengthen the hotel’s online visibility;
- Monitored results with a dedicated account manager to ensure improved performance.
The Domaine de Verchant now benefits from a high-performance website with a modern and elegant design that meets its needs. The site is functional, it facilitates the navigation of Internet users on mobile and all media.
It is also flexible and will be able to respond to the Domaine’s next project, which will add 25 additional rooms in 2024. 2 months after the launch of the new site, direct revenues have increased. The hotel is recording more than 136% revenue in 2022, compared to 2019.