Marketing - USA, Tampa Florida
Responsible for achieving personal and team sales targets by selling WIHP software and services to a variety of hospitality venues in an assigned region, specifically in USA . Based on customer feedback and industry trends make recommendations for product or service enhancements that will improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. In addition, you will monitor, evaluate, and report changes in regional sales data, competition, customer satisfaction, and customer trends to input strategic business development.
Missions and responsibilities
Delivering sales quotas:
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales quotas for software and services
• Prospecting and getting new clients every month
• Develop and manage an effective deal pipeline
• Effective close personal and team deals to agreed timescales
• Ensure all activities, contacts and accounts information are in line with company process’s (currently within SalesForce.com) to maximize the overall effectiveness of the team
• Co-ordinate effectively with other sales team members on proposals and leads impacting upon multiple USA regions.
Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner by:
• Determining market strategies & goals for each product and service and maintaining excellent personal knowledge of WIHP software and Services.
• Obtaining & coordinating data & information from staff & member groups Management, and Product Management
• Researching, developing and acquiring potential new customers
• Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
• Working with telemarketing, sales support, and staff to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products & services
Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner by:
• Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services
• Create and deliver presentations to users and help others to do the same.
• Performing regular sales contacts and activities to develop relationships and follow up on leads
Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers:
• Communicating openly, honestly and constructively
• Treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
• Taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve conflict/problems
• Asking for information needed to perform job responsibilities
Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Desired profile and skills
BROAD CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Five years of sales experience with an organization selling software solutions to senior level executives and key department heads in the hospitality industry. Experience of selling within the hospitality industry is highly desirable.
Significant portfolio of contacts in the hospitality industry along all USA is a must
Track record in closing between 500.000 -2.000.000 Eur of contracts averagely per year.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work within common sales process models. Demonstrate ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing sales. Demonstrate capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and how they would apply to real world projects.
Education: Bachelors Degree (Business, Hospitality, or related helpful)
Language: Advanced level of English is a must
Other: Additional European languages would be advantageous. A full clean driving license and the ability to easily travel to Europe and the USA are important requirements.
Location: Tampa FL preferred, other USA location can be evaluated based on candidates experience.
• Daily Sales Training Program on WIHP products & Services and sales methodology
• Base Salary + commissions + bonuses
• All travel expenses reimbursed